KN - FullStack/Lead Developer
● See big picture connections and opportunities.
● Share our values of collaboration and innovation.
● Communicate clearly and concisely about technology.
● Adapt to a variety of languages and technologies.
What you’ll do:
● Lead all technical strategy, including web and application development, database management, data collection, analytics, IT, and more.
● Work closely with the president on strategy and direction.
● Communicate with Recruiters regarding best practices and potential solutions.
● Manage our in-house team of database administrators (2-3 people).
● Manage outside development teams.
● Design and implement new development projects.
● Maintain existing websites and internal applications.
What you have:
● Track record of successfully implementing platforms and technologies that are
performant and deliver meaningful business value.
● Demonstrated ability to drive technical strategy.
● Outstanding communication skills.
● Leadership/management experience.
● Salesforce (Visualforce, Apex, API's)
● Graphic/Web Design
● Data Collection & Analytics
Experience in any of the following will be considered a plus:
● Wordpress Theme & Plugin Development
● Google Cloud Compute VM's
● Linux/Apache server management
● Google Workspace, Analytics, Webmaster Tools
● Twilio TwiML
● Chrome Extension Development
About Our Client:
Our customer is looking for an enthusiastic and creative FullStack/Lead
Developer to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to lead the technical strategy of our
growing business and build new revenue streams within the industry. We offer a flexible,
remote-first organization with a collaborative, positive culture.