What you'll be doing
• Build and maintain the front-end experience for Checkout team
• Update flows and components to ensure continued compliance with global regulations
• Assist in triaging and debugging of live issues
• Contribute to automated testing and code quality initiatives
• Partner closely with cross-functional partners in design and product.
• Being willing and able to learn new technologies and programming languages when the need to do so arises
* 4+ years of work experience in developing web applications.
• Experience in building single page applications using React.
• Strong understanding of modern CSS.
• Clear understanding and knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform design constraints on the web.
• Experience in developing production Node.js applications (high volume preferred).
* Need to understand how to debug client-side web technologies