UA - .NET Developer
Our partner is working on the modernization of their crew scheduling application. Recent airline incidents have proven now is the time to make sure their systems can support a seamless customer and crew experience while providing operational consistency.
A Software Engineer will analyze, design, code, debug, test, document, implement
and maintain business and client-facing applications using client’s Secure Software
· Write clean, reusable, scalable code while following documentation best practices
· Perform complex engineering activities for performance tuning, monitoring, deployment and
· Analyze and develop logical database designs, data models and relational data definitions across
multiple computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server, etc.).
· Reviews code from other developers for correctness, performance, and adherence to company
· Collaborate with Business Partners, Architects, and other groups to identify gaps, complex
technical and functional needs of systems based on priority.
· Comply with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices.
· Learn, follow and improve client’s Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SSDLC).
· Senior Developers should have 6 – 12 years in-depth experience in object-oriented application
design and development
· Midlevel Developers should have 3 – 6 years in-depth experience in object-oriented application
design and development
· Proficiency with software development languages and tools like C#, ASP.NET/MVC, Web API,
WCF, Visual Studio, MS TFS, Github
· Excellent knowledge of .NET Framework, .NET Core, SQL, NoSQL and AWS
· Extensive experience in server side and API development in C#
· Understanding of serverless technologies, services and container technologies (Docker,
· Hands-on experience with foundational AWS Services and technologies (EC2, S3, RDS, VPC,
CloudTrail, CloudFront, Lambda, EKS, ECS, etc.)
· Expertise in OOAD and SOLID principles
· Well-versed in unit testing frameworks like xUnit
· Excellent understanding of CI/CD principals
· Experience developing software as part of an agile team and following agile best practices
About Our Client:
Our customer is a major American airline headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. United operates a large domestic and international route network spanning cities large and small across the United States and all six inhabited continents. Measured by fleet size and the number of routes, Our customer is the third-largest airline in the world.