HE - Microsoft Practice Leader
Our client, a large financial technology and business services company with a focus in non-bank health savings is in search for remote Lead Software Engineers to help with their technology integration and modernization efforts.
- Leading your scrum team to deliver high quality, high-value company initiatives.
- Working with fun, smart people and innovative technology in a collaborative environment with integrated teams of testers, developers, agile coaches and product owners
- Having the support of our helpful, first-class architects, DBAs and DevOps Engineers. Being part of an organization that is young and nimble enough so you can actually make a difference.
- Being an individual and team contributor. You?ll have a chance to work individually, pair and mob a wide variety of challenges
- Having many opportunities to focus on your personal development and learning
- Being part of the very heartbeat of the company; in the code that is used by over two million households, employers, health plan partners and our very own team members
- Helping millions of people by becoming part of the consumer driven health care initiative which is revolutionizing the way health care costs are managed
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 3-6 years hands-on experience developing software
- Proven .NET, C#, SQL skillset
- Desire to work in a collaborative, agile environment solving problems as part of a team, mobbing and/or pairing experience a plus
- Commitment to design and deliver code that is readable, maintainable, testable, scalable reusable, efficient and innovative
- Customer service focus
- Experience implementing the principles outlined in Domain Driven Design, Clean Code, Working Effectively with Legacy Code and the Art of Unit Testing
- Candidate must reside in one of these countries: Argentina, Peru, Colombia, Brazil.