SI - Salesforce QA Analyst/Lead
We are seeking a highly analytical and detail-oriented Salesforce Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team. The Salesforce QA Analyst will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our Salesforce CRM platform, identifying and reporting defects, and working with developers to resolve issues. The ideal candidate has a strong background in testing Salesforce applications, excellent communication skills, and is highly organized..
- Develop and execute test plans, test cases, and test scripts for Salesforce CRM platform
- Collaborate with developers to identify and resolve defects in Salesforce CRM platform
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand requirements and ensure Salesforce CRM platform meets their needs
- Create and maintain documentation of test cases, defects, and test results
- Participate in Agile Scrum ceremonies such as sprint planning, stand-ups, and retrospectives
- Perform regression testing on Salesforce CRM platform after changes are made
- Continuously improve the Salesforce QA process by identifying areas for improvement and implementing best practices
- Train and mentor team members on Salesforce QA processes and best practices.
- You will be in charge of defining the testing strategy, test plans and expand good practices accross the teams..
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience testing Salesforce applications
- Strong understanding of Salesforce CRM platform and related technologies
- Experience with test management and bug tracking tools such as Jira, Zephyr, or TestRail
- Experience with DevOps and Automated Testing tools (GitHub, GitLab, Copado, Jenkins, ACCELQ, etc.)
- Strong understanding and experience with web technologies, relational databases (including SQL), and object-oriented programming, especially Apex programming
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum methodology
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Advanced Administrator certification is a plus
- Proven Experience as QA lead
CANDIDATE MUST BE LOCATED IN MEXICO. (ONLY)
It's expected that the talent hired would need to travel to Mexico City for some on site meetings).
About Our Client:
Our client is a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to sustainable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, we create technology with purpose adding real value for customers.