FX - Semi Sr Frontend Engineer (React)
Our customer is looking for a frontend engineer to join their rapidly scaling team. They want engineers with ideas (because they’ll definitely be heard on our small and tight-knit team) and ambition! Successful devs will feel comfortable in a startup environment and will be happy to work in a remote-first team with a lot of independence.
- 4+ years working in a startup or quickly scaling engineering environment
- Strong Experience working with React
- Experience using React middlewares such as Redux and Redux-Saga.
- Familiarity with one of the major cloud vendor services. We use AWS but we're sure your knowledge will translate.
- Mentor and partner with other members of the team to help them craft great software and develop their skills as engineers.
Nice to Have:
- AWS Experience
- Experience working with React Native for Mobile
- A/B Testing Experience
- Experience with tools like Firebase, Optimizely, Google Analytics, Crashlytics, Braze is a big PLUS
What a typical day will look like
You'll catch up on any async communication channels as you plan out the day, and work on your current project. This could be providing technical guidance and pairing remotely with the junior engineers, committing and pushing your changes or reviewing a pull request. You'll catch up with fellow senior engineers within the team and probably across teams to share knowledge and learn something new. You'll also coordinate with the Staff Engineer(s) and Product team to discuss wins, blockers and anything that may affect the team or projects.
About Our Client:
Our customer is an early-stage, remote-first FinTech startup that is bringing flexible payments to recurring bills. It’s hard to believe that it’s 2022 and you’re still not able to choose when you pay your bills. Our customer is here to change that! They are a multi-bill platform. They began by revolutionizing rent — Americans’ largest recurring bill. They enable its users to pay rent and bills throughout the month on a schedule that better fits their finances. With their application, everybody can better manage their bills and budget. After deliberately keeping a stealth profile as we built up unprecedented investor support and an enthusiastic user base, we plan to scale to 300 team members in 2022. Will you be a part of the team?.