CDK - UX Product Designer
As a Senior User Experience Designer your work will positively impact automotive buyers and dealership staff.
- Explore customer and user needs, along with those of our customer, and define goals for your designs that will satisfy and improve the tasks these users are doing.
- Translate user needs and workflows into UI Designs that are usable and intuitive to our users.
- Be a member of a product team and collaborate with other UX Designers, User Researchers, Product Managers, and Development teams to define and implement product interfaces.
- Prototype and test design concepts to ensure that they are simple and usable.
- Use and extend our design system, Radial, to deliver responsive desktop and sometimes mobile products.
What we expect from you:
- Demonstrated experience discovering user needs and pain points by analyzing existing products and support tickets, and/or by planning and executing generative user research and product evaluations.
- The ideal candidate will be highly collaborative, enjoys giving and receiving critique around UI Designs and thrives on iterative feedback.
- Experience working with design systems as a creative constraint when designing.
- Experience working with Figma and Figjam for designs and prototyping
Required Technical and Professional Experience:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree and 5+ years of experience OR equivalent professional experience.
- Naturally curious with demonstrated excellence in critical thinking and tackling complex situations and problems.
- Excellence in written and verbal communication skills, including user, product team and stakeholder interactions and presentations.
- Experience with Agile processes and tools including refinement, estimation, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Experience working enterprise software in a fast-paced product team
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating your UI deliverables and enterprise product outcomes
About Our Client:
Our customer is transforming the car buying experience for auto dealers, auto manufacturers, and car buyers. To achieve this audacious goal, they need talented UX Designers with passion for users and their experiences. They need people who know how to ask the “why” questions that get at the heart of a problem, and translate the answers into meaningful product experiences.
The User Experience team at our customer is a collaborative and passionate team of user-centered product designers and user researchers. They are on a mission to make our users' jobs easier. They have fun collaborating with our peers to learn about how they solved their problems, and incorporate learnings into our their designs