CN - Fullstack Python with Typescript Engineer
Our client is looking for a Fullstack Developer to contribute to their mission of help homeowners rebuild quickly after natural disaster. As a Fullstack , you will be responsible for implementing the design and development of frontend / backend applications that meet the needs of the user. Your focus will be on building the frontend / backend of the application along with our engineers on our team with a goal of scalability, maintainability, reusability and testability.
Your job will include API integrations / FE and BE.
• Work as a member of an agile software development team.
• Design and develop applications using modern technologies such as Python and Typescript.
• Enhance and support existing applications.
• Troubleshoot problems identified by users.
• Collaborate with lead developers and analysts to understand requirements and develop solutions.
• Advocate for adherence to standards on the development team.
• Experience with Python and Typescrip/ html / scss
• Experience with a Python web development framework, such as Django.
• Experience with a Ember.js/React.js (is a plus).
• Hands-on experience using AWS Cloud Services.
• Solid understanding of microservices architecture and design.
• Experience building services using Kubernetes.
• Experience with Postgres database.
• Design Patterns, Object Oriented Programming, MVC, SOLID principles.
• Software development life cycles.
About Our Client:
Our Customer uses Tech to Streamline Disaster Recovery.
A single natural disaster can damage hundreds of homes in an instant. Increasingly, there are multiple climate events per week. Current processes cannot keep up with the volume. Our technology allows us to quickly evaluate claims, distribute capital, and process data at the scale disaster recovery efforts demand.