CDK - UI Designer
As a UI Designer your work will positively impact automotive buyers and dealership staff.
What you’ll do:
• Be a member of a product team and collaborate with product designers, user researchers, product managers, and development to define and implement product interfaces.
• Translate user needs and workflows into UI Designs that are usable and intuitive to our users.
• Prototype and test UI Design concepts to ensure that they are simple and usable.
• Use and extend our design system, Radial, to deliver responsive desktop and sometimes mobile products.
• Demonstrated experience creating, iterating, documenting, and handing off UI deliverables such as sitemaps, sketches, wireframes, lo-fi and hi-fi designs, and prototypes.
• Strong typography, type scale, UI layout, color theory, and visual design skills.
• Demonstrated experience with responsive design and grid principles.
• Figma genius!
• Proficient with designing for accessibility
• The ideal candidate will be highly collaborative, enjoys debating UI Designs and thrives on iterative feedback.
Required Technical and Professional Experience:
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree and 5+ years of experience OR equivalent professional experience.
• Naturally curious with demonstrated excellence in critical thinking and tackling complex situations and problems.
• Excellence in written and verbal communication skills, including user, product team and stakeholder interactions and presentations.
• Experience with Agile processes and tools including refinement, estimation, Jira, Confluence, etc.
• Experience working enterprise software in a fast-paced product team
• An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating your UI deliverables and enterprise product outcomes
About Our Client:
Our customer is transforming the car buying process for both automotive dealers and car buyers.
To achieve this lofty goal, they are deeply engaging with their users to ensure that their products
ignite efficiency and productivity while being delightfully easy to use. The User Experience
organization at their customer is focused on the quality of the interactions people have with our
technology and is looking for professionals that employ the principles and techniques of User
Centered Design to join them. our customer follows a multi-disciplinary approach that focuses on all
the users; emotions, beliefs, preferences, perceptions, and behaviors through an iterative
research and design process.
The User Experience Design organization has a high-profile responsibility within our customer. As a
Senior UX Designer you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact across many
automotive dealerships. You will participate in user research and make recommendations and
improvements for our dealer facing products. You’ll work directly with UX leaders, business,
product, and engineering stakeholders.