HP - Fullstack Engineer
These software engineers will analyze, design, code, debug, test, document, implement and maintain internal and client-facing applications using our customer’s Software Development Lifecycle.
- 7+ of in-depth experience in Go (or equivalent) application design and development for Sr role and 5+ years of experience for Semi Sr. Roles.
- Proficiency with Go, data structures, and basic algorithms
- Experience working with ReactJS front end development
- Hands-on experience creating and consuming RESTful APIs (Swagger documentation)
- Experience leveraging AWS tenants and services with CloudWatch
- Expertise in OOAD and SOLID principles
- Strong understanding of development tools like Git and Azure DevOps
- Understanding of Non-Functional Requirements delivery and demonstrated experience with areas like Security, Performance, etc.
- Well-versed in unit testing frameworks, specifically those built in the ADO ecosystem
- Excellent understanding of CI/CD principals
- Experience developing software as part of an agile team and following agile best practices
- Write clean, reusable, scalable code while following documentation best practices
- Perform complex engineering activities for performance tuning, monitoring, deployment and production support.
- Analyze and develop logical database designs, data models and relational data definitions across multiple computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server, etc.).
- Reviews code from other developers for correctness, performance, and adherence to company coding policies.
- Performs analysis of, and writes tests to verify, completeness of code.
- Collaborate with Business Partners, Architects, and other groups to identify gaps, complex technical and functional needs of systems based on priority.
- Comply with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices.
- Learn, follow and improve HP’s Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SSDLC).
About Our Client:
Our customer is working with R&D Software IT – Business Technology Solutions organization. They support product development across both Print and Personal systems. They create tools that help enable the software and firmware that goes into all the our customer products they see (pritners,computers, etc). They provide tools, domains to help ensure quality requirements. They help manage the source code space (github & other tools), help with build & deployment (build pipelines, manage binaries, check the code, perform static analysis). They do some testing on other tools that they work with. Work to ensure artifact management.
This team helps by making automation more plausible which could include: managing & developing code, scripting, provide governance on the front end to ensure teams have the ability to access the tool to streamline automation. They will do new research on tools, test them in small pockets and potentially deploy them across other orgs.