IT Talent Acquisition / Recruiter Analyst
The Talent Acquisition / Recruiter Specialist is responsible, mainly, for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization, also assists with the administration of the daytoday operations of the human resources functions and duties.
- Participate in Recruitment lifecycle.
- Report results related with recruitment and headhunting to managers.
- Update Applicants Tracking System
- Ensure that system records are accurately recorded and crosschecked.
- Collaborate with Training Coordinator in the support and organization of every training activity.
- Coordinate, particularly, HR Training programs (English, Workforce safety).
- Manage Skills Database and Company profiles.
- Collaborate with HR processes and programs when necessary.
- Assist with the daytoday efficient operation of the HR office.
- Support the organization of special events at Taller Technologies.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
Duties and Tasks
- Create, publish and update job descriptions when required.
- Source, screen and present qualified candidates.
- Search active and passive candidates using proactive sourcing methods.
- Coordinate with partner and consultancy agencies regarding the recruiting process.
- Perform reference and background checks for potential employees.
- In charge of the onboarding process.
- Prepare necessary documentation, job descriptions, screening tests and interview questions for the organization.
- Assist in preparing and sending offer packages.
- Support Internal Communication processes.
- Prepare and maintain reports and records as required
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- 2+ years of professional human resources experience.
- Good working knowledge of HR systems.
- Recruiting experience in the IT field is considered an asset.
- Applicant Tracking System experienced (preferred).
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Able to build relationships and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate in various mediums to a wide variety of audiences.
- Strong ability to respond effectively to changing priorities and demands.
- Work with limited supervision.
- Team working skills.
- Knowledge of recruitment and legal aspects of the hiring process
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to assist and support others.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Advanced English level.