Co - Sr. Full Stack Developer Engineer
What will you do?
Execute CSE team’s ambitious roadmap that touches different domains on supporting cross
functional systems, consistently building and improving internal tools to support triage and help
sales to close deals more efficiently.
● 5+ years of full stack experience building web applications with technologies like (but not
limited to): TypeScript, Vue and Node
● Experience in CI/CD deployment, test drive development environments
● Experience in technical triages, bug fixes and identify root causes effectively and
● Good understanding on databases, professional working experiences with RDBMS and
nosql database technologies (PostgresQL and mongodb)
● Good understanding of computer science principles fundamentals, data structures and
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
● A team player can work collaboratively and effectively with teammates and partner
● Be able to lead technical designs and implementations under very vague product
guidelines and drive innovations.
Nice to have:
● Experience working with Kubernetes and containers technologies
● Has worked in a support environment in the past and understands SLA expectations and
business impactsYou will be on the front-lines of both new product initiatives as well as iterations on our core platform
With bonus points if the candidate has previous experience with NestJS.
About Our Client:
Our customer is the world’s largest e-commerce investor. Our equity-free capital products are here to help entrepreneurs scale their businesses while maintaining 100% ownership and control. They are growing, and they’ve already been able to fund 5500+ businesses in 7 countries. By using a bias free approach in our products, they’ve been able to fund 8x more female founders than traditional Venture Capital firms and they are removing barriers for underserved entrepreneurs.
Our customer vision is simple: remove the obstacles between brilliant ideas and brilliant businesses.