PW - Cloud QA Engineer
Our client, one of the largest professional services firms network in the world is looking for a seasoned Cloud Platform Quality Engineer to be part of their Initiative focused on designing and developing a global platform that will streamline their Development and Operation functions through leveraging Infrastructure as Code. As part of this effort, a roadmap priority is automating infrastructure workflows using Terraform, for reusable automation, as they work towards an Infrastructure as a Service model with the goal of leveraging a multi-cloud model. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a cutting-edge technology initiative for one of the largest services companies in the world and gain multi-cloud IaaS platform experience.
The primary responsibility of this individual will be to apply, design, and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks. The focus will be automated testing to accelerate our test efforts, but some aspects of manual testing will also be required. Will work closely with workstream Tech Leads and subject matter experts to identify and thoroughly test integrations. Estimate tests accurately and coordinates with team members to properly gauge work activities.
- 3+ years experience developing CI/CD pipelines in either AWS (preferred) or Azure (Nice to have). Experience in both platforms is a BIG plus.
- 2+ years experience scripting with Powershell / Bash
- Experience with IaC automation using Terrafrom.
- Experience with Functional and Automated Testing will be highly desirable
- Experience with Automated Testing tools such as Pester, Inspec, Terratest, or Kitchen is a BIG plus.
- Very strong analytical skills.
- Very strong communication skills
- Very strong time management and organization skills .
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced Agile organization with very tight timelines.