CI - Scrum Master
Our customer’s SMX Analytics team is looking for a Scrum Master to help lead one for their multiple Scrum Teams who provide a best in class analytics experience for their end users. The SMX Analytics team supports all our customerSales, Marketing and Customer success end users from an Analytics perspective.
- Partner with Product Owner and Engineers to deliver prioritized tasks per each sprint
- Lead and/or facilitate all Agile ceremonies to include sprint planning, daily standups, demos, retros and program increments
- Ensure all sprint notes and metrics are updated in Jira by the Scrum Team
- Remove engineering roadblocks and hurdles to increase team velocity
- Ability to manage and measure Scrum Team metrics to include velocity, burn rate, cycle time, escaped bugs, etc.
- Must be highly experienced and comfortable dealing with conflict to ensure tasks are completed by the engineering team
- Ability to provide leadership with status updates on delivery timeline
- Experienced working in an enterprise level Agile environment with an ability to cross functionally work with different scrum teams and partners
- Experience leading multiple and/or large projects (with several stakeholders and Product Owners involved).
- Must have 5+ years of technical Scrum Master experience
- Must have experience with Jira
- Must understand the importance of planning and how to work with/push back on Product Owners
- Candidates must have experience working with Software, Design, Data & Integration partners to understand dependencies, risks and roadblocks
- Jira Align and Jira Cloud experience are a plus
- Must be able to work autonomously with very little direction
- Experience leading Analytics or Data Engineering teams is very nice to have
- Certified Scrum Master is preferred
- Experience working in a SAFe or other scaled agile environment is highly preferrable.
- Experience acting as an Agile Coach is a plus
- Must speak fluent English
- Willing to work EST or CST hours.
- Needs to be from Argentina / Brazil
We need a Scrum Master who’s worked in enterprise-level environments and ideally has run more than 1 scrum team at once or someone that is focused on cascading work across multiple sprints
-Someone who has SAFe experience would work well as there are a lot of dependencies in a SAFe environment as well as more road mapping, Program Increment (PI) planning, and simply larger projects
-We also need someone who has preferably worked on projects within 1 of the 3 below:
- Analytics projects.
- Projects focused on supporting Sales end users.
- Projects focused on supporting Customer support end users
Candidates must have proven and sound experience acting as a driver – they must demonstrate they know how to get things done and not sit back and wait
Candidates MUST have enterprise level experience
It’s not incredibly important that someone comes from a SAFe environment
It ‘s important that candidates understand the importance of planning and how to work with/push back on Product Owners
If a Scrum Master is looking at a backlog and not seeing prioritized tasks in the backlog, the Scrum Master should have the drive to push/connect with the PO to figure out what the plan is
Candidates should have a very strong grasp on planning and what it takes to plan across sprints and forward look with Product Owners
Scrum Teams have a variety of roles on them to include Designers, Web Developers, Data Engineers, Tableau Developers
Candidates need to have broad experience across all areas to understand the work that needs to get done and the dependencies that need to exist
If a candidates comes from a Software shop for example, they must understand the dependencies of design, data ingestion, APIs, etc.
They must have the ability to work cross functionally
Candidates who have direct Analytics, Sales concepts exp is a huge plus
This person to be a DRIVER!