CI - Scrum Master
- Partner with Product Owner and Engineers to deliver prioritized tasks per each sprint
- Lead and/or facilitate all Agile ceremonies to include sprint planning, daily standups, demos, retros and program increments
- Ensure all sprint notes and metrics are updated in Jira by the Scrum Team
- Remove engineering roadblocks and hurdles to increase team velocity
- Ability to manage and measure Scrum Team metrics to include velocity, burn rate, cycle time, escaped bugs, etc.
- Must be highly experienced and comfortable dealing with conflict to ensure tasks are completed by the engineering team
- Ability to provide leadership with status updates on delivery timeline
- Must have 5+ years of technical Scrum Master experience.
- Certified Scrum Master.
- Experienced working in an enterprise level Agile environment (running several scrum teams at once or cascading work across multiple sprints).
- Experience leading multiple and/or large projects (with several stakeholders and Product Owners involved).
- Experience working in a SAFe or other scaled agile environment is highly preferrable.
- Experience working in Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Sales, and/or Customer support projects is higly desirable.
- Must have experience with Jira. Jira Align and Jira Cloud experience are a plus
- Must be able to work autonomously with very little direction
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience acting as an Agile Coach is a plus
- Willing to work EST or CST hours.
We need a Scrum Master who’s worked in enterprise-level environments and ideally has run more than 1 scrum team at once or someone that is focused on cascading work across multiple sprints
-Someone who has SAFe experience would work well as there are a lot of dependencies in a SAFe environment as well as more road mapping, Program Increment (PI) planning, and simply larger projects
-We also need someone who has preferably worked on projects within 1 of the 3 below:
- Analytics projects.
- Projects focused on supporting Sales end users.
- Projects focused on supporting Customer support end users.