Internal Customer Success Manager
A customer's success manager is responsible for managing relationships with clients, understanding their needs and goals, and ensuring that their expectations are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients. (Leads kick off, follow-up, and status meetings)
- Developing a deep understanding of the client's business, products or services, and goals.
- Identifying opportunities for growth and expansion within the client's business.
- Communicating with clients to ensure that their needs are being met and their expectations are being exceeded.
- Collaborating with internal teams to ensure that the client's needs are being addressed.
- Providing regular reports to clients on their account performance and progress towards their goals.
- Responding to client inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Developing and implementing account strategies that align with the client's goals.(Sets delivery strategy & leads delivery timelines)
- Managing contracts and negotiations with clients.
- Manages KCS (monitor customer health and identify customer churn risks)
- Ensuring that clients are satisfied with the services or products they receive and addressing any issues or concerns that arise.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Customer Service oriented.
- Must be able to identify opportunities for upselling or cross-selling services to existing clients.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage their time effectively.
- Analytical Skills to analyze data and identify patterns or trends to inform decision-making and improve client relationships.
- Good understanding of the Technology Industry.
- Should have a good handling of Contract management, specifically related to Professional Services.
- Teamwork: ability to collaborate and work well with others
- Adaptability: should be flexible and able to adapt to changing situations and client needs.
- Strategic thinking
- Technical Skills: Good handling of CRM tools would be desirable.
Taller Technologies is a digital services platform for enterprises to scale and transform business, driven by human ingenuity and facilitated by artificial intelligence. We strive to create the most rewarding and sustainable remote work environment for talents worldwide, so that organizations and individuals alike can both grow and prosper. Our mission is to make the world work better together, one bit at a time. Unleash your career potential at Taller, where your growth knows no bounds.
Apply for this position