FX - Security and Infra Engineer
- Bachelors and/or Masters in computer science or related field of study
- 5+ years’ experience in software development or a related field
- Deep hands-on experience with designing and implementing infrastructure to support global-scale services
- Hands-on experience building cloud-native applications on AWS
- Networking and routing - VPC, Route53, Security Groups, ALBs
- Experience with the some following tools: Logz.io, Uptycs, AWS GuardDuty, AWS, SecurityHub, Snyk.
- Compute – EC2, Lambda, EKS, Fargate
- Infrastructure as code - AWS CLI, AWS CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible
- Hands-on experience with modern CI/CD methodologies and platforms
- Hands-on experience with Github Actions is a big plus
- AWS Solutions Architect preferred
- Experience with AWS CDK is a big Plus
- Experience with Application Security is a big Plus
About Our Client:
Our customer is an early-stage, remote-first FinTech startup that is bringing flexible payments to recurring bills. It’s hard to believe that it’s 2022 and you’re still not able to choose when you pay your bills. Our customer is here to change that! They are a multi-bill platform. They began by revolutionizing rent — Americans’ largest recurring bill. They enable its users to pay rent and bills throughout the month on a schedule that better fits their finances. With their application, everybody can better manage their bills and budget. After deliberately keeping a stealth profile as we built up unprecedented investor support and an enthusiastic user base, we plan to scale to 300 team members in 2022. Will you be a part of the team?.