PW - DevOps Engineer
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and a proven record of success improving the productivity of technology processes and business processes by creating highly automated workflows for software development and operations including the following areas:
Code deployment on Azure Cloud-based Infrastructure
Microservices orchestration using Kubernetes
HashiCorp Vault and secrets management best practices.
JFrog Artifactory and the various artifactory repo types: Docker, npm, pypi, maven, nuget
CI/CD Pipeline automation.
Cloud-based Applications Monitoring.
- Azure DevOps CI/CD Pipelines
- GitHub Actions a bonus
- Manual deployments
- Automated deployments
- Components of a CI/CD pipeline
- Docker - What it is, why we use it, good understanding of the file structure
- Azure Kubernetes
- Lens and Rancher
- CLI commands Kubectl
- Infrastructure as Code
- Pulumi and/or Terraform - What it is, how it works, basic commands and sequence to use
- Linux - CLI - bash shell programming - desirable
- Change management process - dev, stage, prod - What controls are there?
- Management of tokens and certificates
- Business acumen - professionalism, respect
- Whole leadership - Self-awareness, humbleness - understand what is needed for the job
- Relationships - Ability to build and manage relationships, maturity
- Global acumen - Understanding of how to work in a global environment
- Time Management
- Conflicting deadlines management.
Apply for this position