VM - Software Test Engineer
Software Test Engineer, reporting to and working with the Director of Quality Assurance, will create an exhaustive set of User Acceptance Scenarios as well as the automated test framework for our customer’s product suite.
- Own feature areas of the product with guidance from Test Lead
- Write behavior driven tests
- Help automate BVT and EVT
- Help automate regression testing
- Automate currently manual test areas
- Automate test cases
- User Acceptance Criteria
- Areas of Build and Environment verification assigned by lead.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Test Engineer, in work environments that:
- utilize substantial Scrum processes
- have both front- and back- end components
- Both technical and user-empathy focus
- Have understanding of front-end test frameworks like Selenium or any other automation tool
- Can manage the sprint work and be flexible to accommodate any changing requirements of the sprint
- Should have experience working with API
- Can read unit tests in OOP language to understand existing dev unit tests
- Understands idempotent testing.
About Our Client:
Our customer has put the power of technology to good use by enabling the social sector to unlock over $14 billion worth of volunteer time. The award-winning nonprofit service has complemented and co-existed with commercial technologies to become the web’s largest and most popular volunteer recruiting platform. It serves thousands of nonprofits, a million interested volunteers a month, and has generated over $40 million in mission-related revenue from its legacy corporate volunteering product.
Our customer believes that volunteering can change lives – starting with yours. When we connect with our communities and each other through service we can find our passion and purpose, build camaraderie and hope, and experience joy and gratitude. Every person deserves an opportunity to be a part of the greater good.
Bring people and communities together through service.
Digital infrastructure that strengthens the ethos and impact of volunteering at scale.
Service | Integrity | Urgency | Collaboration | Growth