CY - Web Content Editor
We are seeking a creative, meticulous Sitecore Web Content Editor who will apply editing and development experience to review, proof and edit content for our client's CMS.
What you’ll do
- Work in a small team of content managers to create, amend and publish web pages and related assets to the Cytiva website using Sitecore CMS
- Upload digital assets to Content Hub DAM
- Create and maintain effective communication channels with other digital and content teams including IT, UX, and Marcom
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing or web related subject, or at least 2 years equivalent experience
- Hands-on experience with Sitecore is essential
- Hands-on experience with Content Hub is preferred
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS is preferred
- Familiar with image editing software such as Adobe Photoshop
- Good knowledge of best practice for web usability
- Good communication skills with ability to work independently
- Fluent in spoken and written English
About Our Client:
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term. Your health and wellbeing are important to us and together we will not compromise on safety in the workplace or the environment.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.