PP/VN - ANDROID Developer with Kotlin
Our client, a leader in mobile payment systems is seeking passionate mobile engineers who will work closely with our product and design partners to build new features and iterate and test new ideas on the Android platform.
We are a growing team that values ego-free code reviews, passionate about code quality, and always searching for new, better ways to get things done and improve our app as well continuous integration set up to test our pull requests, deliver nightly builds and run regressions.
Your primary responsibilities will be delivering new features while keeping the quality and security of the app in mind, reacting to customer feedback & internal user testing, working closely with our product and design team to prototype new experiences, and helping expand our app’s reach however possible. What you’ll do:
- Implement new features and bug fixes for our Android app.
- Follow and promote security best practices
- Implement & iterate with our design and product teams in an agile environment to bring features from conception to launch.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and shared knowledge.
- Contribute to our existing continuous integration framework by automating features as we go.
- Bachelors and/or Masters in computer science OR related field of study
- 5+ years experience in software development or a related field
- Experience mentoring and developing software engineers
- Strong communication skills with the ability to understand and explain technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Android and Kotlin experience, including a deep understanding of the Android SDK
- Intimate knowledge of common design patterns, algorithms, and object-oriented programming
- Experience leading the development through the full Android development lifecycle
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don't hesitate to apply!